CDE Hours: 30 (4 days)
Tuition: $3,999 + HST
October 18-21, 2018
Optional Live Patient Surgical Day
CDE Hours: 10
Date: October 9, 2018
(All dentists must be registered with the RCDSO to be able to perform clinical treatment on patients. Additional fees apply for patient treatment)
Are you proficient at treatment planning, placing and restoring implants? Are you ready to tackle more complicated placements? Then our Dental Masters Series Advanced Bone Grafting Course is for You!
The Dental Masters Series Bone Grafting Course is designed for clinicians who want to expand their skill set to include advanced bone grafting and reconstructive surgery. This 4 day course includes Lectures, Multiple Hands-On Labs and Demonstration Surgeries.
OPTIONAL LIVE PATIENT SURGICAL DAY
Experienced clinicians will have the option to add an optional Hands-On Live Patient Surgery
day where they will perform an advanced bone grafting procedure and participate in additional surgeries. Clinicians will perform the surgery of their choice - direct sinus lift, onlay graft (block or particulate), or a ridge expansion with implant placement. It is recommended that participants supply their own patients so that they may perform follow up appointments at their office and monitor their patient’s healing process. The Ti-Max Institute can also supply patients for some procedures for an additional cost.
The Ti-Max Advanced Bone Grafting Course will provide the participant with the fundamental knowledge to be able to understand and perform the techniques required to rebuild atrophic ridges and perform sinus grafting.
You will Learn About
- Sinus Grafting
- Ridge Expansion Techniques
- Bone Manipulation
- Advanced Block Grafts- Allograft and Autograft
- Particulate Grafts and more!
I would like to register for the
Ti-MAX Advanced Bone Grafting Course
To register please call Chantel at
888-978-1332 or fill in this form
Surgical Concepts and Particulate Grafting Techniques
- Course Introduction,
- Bone Physiology and Healing
- Bone Grafting Materials
- Bone Grafting Surgery Concepts
- Particulate Grafting Concepts for Covering Exposed Implant Threads, Large Socket Defects, Deficient Ridges and more
- Hands On Lab: Flap Design, Primary Closure & Advancing the Flap, Suturing Techniques
Soft Tissue Considerations and Ridge Expansion Techniques
- Soft Tissue Considerations
- Biotype Identification and Alteration
- Immediate Aesthetic Zone Implants
- Hands-On Lab: Immediate Placement with Bone Augmentation
- Bone Expansion Techniques
- Live Patient Surgery Demonstration: Expanding an Atrophic Ridge
Block Grafting Techniques
- Diagnosing the need to augment a ridge. What are the criteria?
- Medication Protocols pre and post op
- Incision and flap designs for a variety of missing teeth.
- The use of Allograft Blocks
- Membranes for covering the block.
- How to prepare the recipient site & the block
- How to affix the block.
- The appropriate suture to use and how to close the flap.
- When is the grafted site ready for implant placement.
- Understand the importance of asepsis.
- How to set up an aseptic field for grafting and implant surgery.
- Hands On Lab- The Onlay Block Graft
Sinus Grafting and the Management of Grafting Complications
- Sinus Augmentation- Direct and Indirect Sinus Augmentation Techniques
- Hands On Lab- Direct Sinus Lift
- Live Patient Surgery Demonstration- The Direct Sinus Lift
- Managing Grafting Complications
- Billing and Fees
Dr. George Arvanitis DDS
Director: Ti-Max AAID Implant Maxicourse
Director: Ti-Max Institute for Continuing Dental Education
Diplomate: American Board of Oral Implantology
Honored Fellow: American Academy of Implant Dentistry
Fellow: Academy of General Dentistry
Fellow: International Academy of Dento-Facial Esthetics
Fellow: International Congress of Oral Implantologists
A 1990 graduate from the University of Western Ontario, he maintains a full time dental practice in Waterloo, Ontario with a special focus on reconstructive and implant dentistry.
He is former President and current Trustee of the Central District of the AAID. He has lectured widely in Canada and the United States on the topic of Dental Implants.