CDE Hours: 24 (3 days)
Begins: October 19, 2018
Optional Live Patient Surgical Day
CDE Hours: 8
Date: November 10, 2018
Are you proficient at treatment planning, placing and restoring implants? Are you ready to tackle more complicated placements? Then our Dental Masters Series Advanced Bone Grafting Course is for You!
The Dental Masters Series Bone Grafting Course is designed for clinicians who want to expand their skill set to include advanced bone grafting and reconstructive surgery. This 3 day course includes Lectures, Multiple Hands-On Labs and Demonstration Surgeries.
The optional 4th day adds the opportunity to perform and participate in an advanced bone grafting procedure on a live patient. (Highly recommended if you actually plan to perform these procedures in your practice.)
The Ti-Max Advanced Bone Grafting Course will provide the participant with the fundamental knowledge to be able to understand and perform the techniques required to rebuild atrophic ridges and perform sinus grafting.
You will Learn About
- Sinus Grafting
- Ridge Expansion Techniques
- Bone Manipulation
- Advanced Block Grafts- Allograft and Autograft
- Particulate Grafts and more!
I would like to register for the
Ti-MAX Advanced Bone Grafting Course
To register please call Chantel at
905-235-1006 or fill in this form
- Course Introduction,
- Bone Physiology and Healing
- Grafting Concepts & Materials
- Hands-On Lab: Socket Grafting
- Particulate Grafting Concepts
- Covering Exposed Implant Threads
- Large Socket Defects
- Deficient Ridges
- Hands On Lab: Particulate Grafting for large socket defects and Deficient Ridges
- Soft Tissue Considerations
- Biotype Identification and Alteration
- Flap Design
- Primary Closure & Advancing the Flap
- Suturing Techniques
- Hands On Lab: Flap Design, Primary Closure & Advancing the Flap, Suturing Techniques
- Onlay Grafting: Autogenous and Allograft
- Hands On Lab: Block Onlay Graft
- Live Patient Surgery Demonstration: Onlay graft
- Immediate Implants
- Hands On Lab: Immediate Implants
- Sinus Augmentation Techniques
- Live Patient Surgery Demonstration- Direct Sinus Lift
- Managing Grafting Complications
Optional Live Patient Surgical Day
Experienced clinicians have the option to add an optional Hands-On Live Patient Surgery day where they will perform an advanced bone grafting procedure one on one with an experienced instructor, assist on a second surgery and see other live surgeries. Clinicians will perform the surgery of their choice- direct sinus lift, onlay graft (block or particulate), or a ridge expansion with implant placement. It is recommended that participants supply their own patients so that they may perform follow up appointments at their office and monitor their patient’s healing process. The Ti-Max Institute can also supply patients for some procedures for an additional cost.
Dr. George Arvanitis DDS
Director: Ti-Max AAID Implant Maxicourse
Director: Ti-Max Institute for Continuing Dental Education
Diplomate: American Board of Oral Implantology
Honored Fellow: American Academy of Implant Dentistry
Fellow: Academy of General Dentistry
Fellow: International Academy of Dento-Facial Esthetics
Fellow: International Congress of Oral Implantologists
A 1990 graduate from the University of Western Ontario, he maintains a full time dental practice in Waterloo, Ontario with a special focus on reconstructive and implant dentistry.
He is former President and current Trustee of the Central District of the AAID. He has lectured widely in Canada and the United States on the topic of Dental Implants.