21 Hours CDE (3 Days)
Tuition: $1,699 + HST
Date: March 1-3, 2019
(All dentists must be registered with the RCDSO to be able to perform clinical treatment on patients. Additional fees apply for patient treatment)
The Ti-Max Cosmetic Course is designed to provide the participant with an in-depth knowledge of the art and science of dental aesthetics. The ability to analyze a smile and identify the objective goals of a smile make-over is an invaluable skill. Combined with clinical and scientific knowledge of the materials and techniques commonly used by leading clinicians this knowledge will make performing cosmetic dentistry enjoyable and rewarding.
You will learn:
- Smile Design. The keys to dental anatomy, colour theory, colour modifiers, smile design and the materials and methods to treat simple and complex cases.
- Preparation techniques. In this hands-on typodont session you will learn how to prepare teeth for indirect restorations that conserve tooth structure and allow for durable aesthetic crowns, bridges and veneers.
- Communication. Indirect restorations require a team effort between the Dentist, Patient and Lab. Learn effective shade taking and communication techniques with your dental laboratory to ensure fabrication of life like porcelain restorations. Also learn how to manage patient expectations and have consistent patient satisfaction with your treatment
- Photography. How to use photography to improve your work, impress your patients and market your practice. In this hands-on session we will teach you the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry photography protocol.
- Occlusion. How to make the correct occlusal diagnosis, spot occlusal issues before they happen and learn how to treat them.
- Ultimate Implant Esthetics. Implant position is critical. Learn where to place the implant, 1 stage vs. 2 stage, platform switching, immediate implants, how to perform 2nd stage surgery, how to fabricate chair-side provisionals and proper impression techniques.
- Esthetic Periodontal Surgery. Learn how to perform a diode laser gingivectomy to adjust the gingival zenith. Contrast and compare this technique to anterior crown lengthening with osteoplasty.
- Marketing: How to get the word out about your amazing skills.
The Ti-Max Live Patient Smile Makeover Course
14 Hours Hands-On CE (2 Days)
Tuition: $2,995 + HST
Date: April 27 & May 11, 2019
This course is an optional add-on to the Cosmetic Course, which is a pre-requisite. In this course participants will perform a complete smile make-over with porcelain restorations on one of their patients or one of ours.
I would like to register for the
Ti-MAX Cosmetic Dentistry Course
To register please call Chantel at
888-978-1332 or fill in this form