Benefits & Reasons to take the Ti-MAX Implant Maxicourse
- 21 clinical sessions for each participant treating their own patients (SEVEN full days of clinical sessions). More clinical experience than any other implant program in Canada
- THREE days of hands-on labs
- THREE days of cadaver training with anatomy review and mock surgeries
- Meets and exceeds the “New Guidelines Educational Requirements” & “Professional Responsibilities for Implant Dentistry”
- Develops your ability to create comprehensive treatment planning capabilities
- Course participants will be eligible to take the Part 1, AAID Associate Fellow exam (*see note below)
- Credit for Fellowship and Mastership in the Academy of General Dentistry
- Multiple distinguished faculty members to provide a broad perspective on implantology
- 12 month membership in the American Academy of Implant Dentistry
- Subscription to the Journal of Oral Implantology, AAID News, Implant Insights, Digital Newsletter
- In depth review of surgical and restorative protocols
- Non commercial course covering the spectrum of implant types and systems
- Use of multiple implant systems on the course
- No implant system purchase required
- Excellent review of fundamental sciences and comprehensive treatment planning
- Practice management module to market your implant practice
- Online mentorship throughout the program
- Participants may charge their professional fees to their patients to help recover the tuition
- Clinical sessions are differentiated according to the previous experience and educational requests of the participant. Sessions will be tailored to focus on surgical, prosthetic and/or advanced techniques as required by the participant to maximize their educational experience.
- Application fee of USD 1050 is not included in the tuition. This fee covers Part 1 of the Associate Fellow exam
- Part 2 of the Associate fellow exam is an additional USD 150.
- Breakfast, Lunch and Refreshments provided on all days.
- Dinner provided on Fridays.
Existing AGD members
- Receive $500 off tuition
- 0% interest payment plan
- Discount for 2012, 2013, 2014 graduates