Block Grafting Techniques
- Diagnosing the need to augment a ridge. What are the criteria?
- Medication Protocols pre and post op
- Incision and flap designs for a variety of missing teeth.
- The use of Allograft Blocks
- Membranes for covering the block.
- How to prepare the recipient site & the block
- How to affix the block.
- The appropriate suture to use and how to close the flap.
- When is the grafted site ready for implant placement.
- Understand the importance of asepsis.
- How to set up an aseptic field for grafting and implant surgery.
- Hands On Lab- The Onlay Block Graft