Dr. Shankar Iyer DDS MDS
- Diplomat, American Board of Oral Implantology
- Fellow, American Academy of Implant Dentistry
- Fellow, International Academy of Dental Facial Esthetics
- Fellow, Greater New York Academy of Prosthodontists
- Director: AAID Maxicourse Asia, Saudi Arabia, Abu Dhabi, New Delhi and Bangalore
- Co-Director: AAID Maxicourses Las Vegas, UMDNJ, Iran
Dr. Iyer is Clinical Asst Professor in the Departments of PG Periodontics, PG Prosthodontics and Implant Fellowship Programs at the New Jersey University Medical Dental School and at Rutgers University. He is President Elect of the American Academy Of Implant Dentistry, the Director of Smile USA Center for Reconstructive Dentistry and President of the Center for Educational Excellence. Dr. Iyer sits on the Editorial Board of the Journal of Oral Implantology. He has lectured in over 30 countries and maintains a private practice limited to Implant Dentistry and Prosthodontics.