The Ti-MAX Over-Denture Course
21 Hours CDE (3 Days)
Tuition: $1,999 + HST
2023: November 17-19
Patients and Practitioners are faced with a myriad of treatment options for full arch implant treatments. Teeth in a Day, All-on 4/6/8, Bar Over-Dentures, Locator Over-Dentures, Mini Implants. Which treatment is best for your patient? It’s confusing to say the least. This course will clarify the benefits and disadvantages of each of these treatments so that you can better help your patients decide the best treatment for them. Through a series of lectures, hands-on labs and live patient demonstrations you will learn how to prescribe and perform the treatment planning, sequencing and prosthetic techniques necessary to handle the most challenging full mouth reconstructions with removable over-dentures.
- Introduction to Dental Implantology
- Treating the Full Arch: Patient Selection and Evaluation. Review of all treatment options
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Fixed vs Removable Full Arch Restorations
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Mini Implants vs Conventional
- Which Over-Denture is best? Advantages and Disadvantages of Locators vs Ball Attachments vs. Bar Over-Dentures
- The Immediate Denture- Fabrication & Special Considerations
- Implant Prosthetics – Step by Step Treatment Sequencing for Implant Retained and Implant Supported Over-Dentures
- Implant Over-Denture Occlusion
- Hands-On Lab: Implant Prosthetic Components & Impressions- Open & Closed tray
- Case Presentations (3 patients) Locator Over-denture – Surgery patient, Locator Over-denture – Insert patient
- Bar Over-denture
- Live Patient Demonstration #1: Implant Surgery- Tissue Supported Implant Retained Over-Denture
- How to Create an Esthetic Denture
- Live Patient Demonstration #2: Locator insertions and denture pick-up of retention housings
(direct and indirect with impression pickup for lab to insert
- Hands-On Lab: Chair-side pick-up of retention housing
- Immediate Placement/Immediate Loading
- Live Patient Demonstration #3:The Bar Over-Denture from Start to Finish
- Implant level impression, verification jig, Bar and Denture insertions
- Hands-On Lab: Verification Jigs
- Over-Denture Bar designs
- Implant Maintenance and Complications
- Introduction to CAD/CAM Prosthetics & All on 4
- Marketing and Fees
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
I would like to register for the
Ti-MAX Over-Denture Course
Review the Course
Dr. George Arvanitis
I took the Ultimate Aesthetics course with Dr. Wilhite almost 20 years ago. This course dramatically changed my practice and in my opinion is the best course on direct bonding in existence. Corky is down to earth and an amazing clinician. This course is a must for every Dentist.
Kathleen M Casacci
Although I had been restoring implants for 15 years, I had not placed a single implant in my own office prior to my Ti-Max Ontario course. At course conclusion I was fully prepared to pass the AAID written exam for Associate Fellowship and have placed more then 50 implants in my office in the first 9 months following the completion of the course. The Ontario Implant Maxicourse course has been the best return on investment of and CE course I have ever taken. The content of the program and accessibility of the instructors was incredible. I would highly recommend this program to anyone wanting a comprehensive surgical and didactic learning experience in implant dentistry.
This course is a must for every GP who is inspired to perform the best implant dentistry. I have taken many implant courses, and this one was by far, the best.
I have taken a myriad of implant courses with my first implant placement in 1997. The Implant Maxicourse has delivered the finest and most comprehensive dental implant course that I have experienced. It is a true residency calibre course.