Oct 14-16, 2016
June 2-4, 2017
Friday Morning: Dr. George Arvanitis
- Occlusion Part 2. Occlusion review followed by hands on exercises diagnosing and treatment planning common occlusal issues.
Friday Afternoon: Dr. Paresh Shah
- Ceramic materials for indirect posterior restorations
- Tooth preparation for posterior inlays and onlays
Friday Evening: Mr. Marek Bedniski
- Learn and see how the dental lab fabricates CAD/CAM restorations from single units to full mouth and common areas of miscommunication that can affect your cases.
Mr. Bedniski will open your eyes to the dental laboratory’s perspective and how you can work together as a team to provide amazing esthetics for your patients.
Saturday and Sunday: Dr. Paresh Shah
- Everything you need to know about digital chairside Dentistry.
- Cerec, E4D
- Analogue and digital shade taking
- Introduction to design software for designing inlays, onlays and crowns
- Hands On labs where you will use the software and design an inlay, onlay and crown
- Optical impressions lecture with Hands On
- Hands On scan, design and mill inlays, onlays and crowns and then learn the best techniques and materials for cementation.
- Hands on cementation lab